KENT LIBERTY TATTOO
Open for business since 2014
Established in 2014, Kent Liberty Tattoo opened in its first location in Stevensville Maryland. After two years, the tattoo shop moved to its second and current location to Denton, Maryland.
Kent Liberty Tattoo has three tattooers, Shipwreck Sean, Allen Gardner and Kyle Gleissner. All specializing in a wide variety of styles.
Located right in the art district in Downtown Denton, Kent Liberty Tattoo is open for appointments Tuesday thru Saturday.
GENERAL SHOP INFORMATION
- Must be over 18 to enter the shop, no children.
- Must be 18 or older to get tattooed, no exceptions.
- Must have valid state issued ID in order to get tattooed
- We reserve the right to refuse service or admittance to anyone.
- A non-refundable deposit is required with every appointment..
- Non-refundable deposits will be $60 or $120 depending on the size of the piece. Larger pieces will require a larger deposit.
- Rescheduling of an appointment must be done AT LEAST three
days (72 hours) in advance of your appointment time and can
only be done ONCE before a new deposit is required.
Any rescheduling that is called in after the three days prior to your appointment time will require a new deposit.
- ALL CANCELATIONS WILL RESULT IN A FORFEIT OF YOUR
DEPOSIT. NO EXCEPTIONS! No matter the situation for canceling, our artists still need to be compensated for time lost.
- Larger projects requiring multiple sessions will need all sessions set up before starting the piece.
- Booking multiple appointments at one time will require a deposit per appointment.
- Drawings will be reviewed day of appointment. Do not expect
designs to be sent out for review prior to your appointment date. Trust your artists, that’s why you picked them!
- We will do our best to accommodate all styles of art, but please
know that in the end each artist has their own style and that’s
the style you will receive.
- All price estimates are approximations only and can be changed
at the time of the tattoo.
- Shop minimum is $60.
- Hourly Rate is $125.
- After two hours remove the bandage.
- Wash with antibacterial soap and warm water.
- Apply a thin amount of aquaphore.
- Repeat wash and ointment 3x daily.
- After four days switch to non-scented lotion.
- Do not pick, sunbathe, or soak.
- Do not ask friends for advice.
We accept cash and credit card payment.